This year, Hungary’s most significant business event in the industry will be organised in the online space instead of as a physical event.
Take advantage of this opportunity as an exhibitor, this year in online form, with cost-effective and interactive solutions with an investment of HUF 395,000 + VAT!
Virtual exhibition – new development:
- a platform that is not limited by the epidemic situation, exhibitors can participate in the event from their own offices;
- information and downloadable materials about the products and services can be provided to several interested clients at the same time;
- interests can be tracked continuously and personalised offers can be sent to the visitors at any time;
- exhibitors and visitors can take part in the virtual exhibition from anywhere in the world, without travel restrictions and epidemic measures;
- beyond the opening days of an exhibition organized „live”, virtual exhibition has extended „opening hours” for wider reach of visitors: after the advertised virtual exhibition days, the online platform can be visited for an additional week and can be used in full except for the chat function;
- webinars can also be broadcast via this interface or exhibitors can even present their offers by logging in live from the company’s showroom or factory;
- after the event accurate statistics about visitors can be received, including their contact details (given with consent);
- visitors can be contacted via chat or video chat.
Don’t miss Hungary’s largest industrial lineup, join the event so that your potencial or existing partners can get to know your offers!
Lots of companies have already taken the opportunity, so professional visitors will be able to contact the experts of the largest lubricant manufacturer or robotics, tool manufacturer, 5G telecommunication enterprises and more on this interactive platform.
The application form is here.
More information on the virtual exhibition here.
In case of any questions, please, contact: email@example.com or on phone: +36-1/263-6023; +36-1/263-6049; +36-1/263-6058.