The agenda for this event includes an introduction to the Australian market as a favourable ecosystem for European companies to conduct clinical trials, an overview of the regulatory approval process for clinical trials, and insights into the R&D Tax Incentive and setting up in Australia. A case study will be presented and participants will have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session.
Speakers for this event include:
- Naila Mazzucco, Trade & Investment Commissioner Italy, Czech Republic and Israel - Austrade
- James Dietrich, Head of Business Development UK & Europe - Acclime
- Katherine Martin, Investment Consultant - Austrade
- Jeffery Wong, Senior Director Business Development - Nucleus Network
- Frédéric Lacombe, Partner & Co-Founder - ASCIL Biopharm
To attend, please register here.