NewDetail

AICEP
Agência para o Investimento e Comércio Externo de Portugal

CABEÇALHO

Portuguese technology company InnoWave is expecting revenue of EUR 28 million in 2019, of which EUR 4.5 million will come from the UK and EUR 4.0 million to EUR 5.0 million from the US.

CEO Tiago Goncalves told Jornal Economico that foreign markets account for 65 percent of turnover, with Portugal representing the remaining 35 percent. He said that the company forecasts that in the next three years, 50 percent of its business will be done in the US.

 

InnoWave has customers in more than 20 countries, including Vodafone group, the two largest Belgian operators, RTL Nederland, Cable & Wireless in Florida, and WOW in Colorado.

Partilhar