, a global provider of omnichannel solutions for the Customer Experience improvement, celebrated its 25th anniversary
yesterday at the Casino Gran Via Madrid under the slogan Altitude Software: Your Intelligent Hub for the Digital Customer Journey. Their pioneering omnichannel solutions for companies, aimed at achieving a unified interaction management with customers and unique experiences have positioned Altitude Software as the reference in the sector of Contact Centers.
With the evolution of digital engagement as the focus of the celebration, partners and customers were presented with various case studies and speakers that analyzed the change in the customer interactions during the last 25 years. All of this within the Xperience Week, an event that began the week with an internal celebration of this important company milestone, continued with the main celebration on Tuesday with partners and customers and ended with Altitude Software participation, along with some important customers in the Congreso Nacional de Crédito, on November 28 and 29 at the Goya theater in Madrid.
A reference in the sector
Altitude Software has integrated new technologies in their solutions, updating its functionality to improve the management of customer care centers. In 2016, its latest novelty was announced, Altitude Xperience, a fully modular contact center software solution with advanced functionality, high scalability, setup simplicity and flexible subscription plans, that provides all the functionality required to provide customers with the best experience.
Currently, Altitude Software has 16 global offices, 300,000 users, over 300 employees, 90 partners and more than 800 clients, among which are companies such as IKEA; Santander; Transcom; Logic; Iberdrola; Folha de São Paulo and Mapfre.
Among the different talks held during the event, several large companies were presenting, including the exclusive sponsor Speech IQ, and the following topics were analyzed:
- “Speech analytics: Driving performance in the call center more robust” by Nick Bandy, CEO of Speech IQ;
- “Maximizing the efficiency of telesales campaigns. The ETISALAT Case Study (Emirates Telecommunication Group Company)”, by Samira Khamis Ibrahim, Head of Outbound unit of ETISALAT;
- “The online patient: Health in the IoT era - a case study of PT Companies”, by João Rosa de Carvalho, Director of Business Solutions PT Companies;
- “KIB harnessing innovation to improve the customer experience - a case Study of the International Bank of Kuwait”, by Waleed Qattan. Electronic banking delivery channels of the Kuwait International Bank.
In addition, throughout the day, attendees interacted with companies from all over the world who have implemented the Altitude Software omnichannel solutions and had a chance to see the following live demos:
- Conversational Assistants: Chat, Bots and Process Automation.
- Voice of the Customer and Employee Engagement
- Omnichannel Customer Journey: full customer service journey implementation.
Throughout these 25 years, Altitude Software has built many incredible relationships between the companies and their customers and has provided omnichannel solutions for building the best customer experiences. Always with the objective of providing cross-platform tools for better relationship with the customer, Altitude Software reaffirms its commitment once again to offer flexible and completely customizable solutions to each business.