Ahead of the shaping of the new UK-EU commercial relationship, Portugal is determined to preserve its long-lasting ties with the United Kingdom and overcome potential challenges.
This online session held in partnership with the Institute of Directors (IoD), the Portuguese Trade & Investment Agency (AICEP) and invited speakers from the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK and from the Association for the Progress of Business Management (APD), will provide key insights on the Portuguese Business Ecosystem, as well as reasons for British companies, entrepreneurs and citizens to consider Portugal for its next EU location.
WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT?
- Get to know the Portuguese economic pathway
- Learn about the competitive advantages of trading with Portugal
- Hear from different stakeholders both from the public and private sector, including a testimonial from a British company that has recently invested in Portugal
- Understand some of the benefits of moving to Portugal
- Andrew Lambert (Linkedin), International Trade Group Chair at IoD London
- David Stringer-Lamarre (Linkedin), Chairman of IoD London Region
- H.E. Manuel Lobo Antunes, Portuguese Ambassador to the United Kingdom
- Luís Castro Henriques (Linkedin), Chairman & CEO at aicep Portugal Global
- Francisco Mora, CEO at WEC Lines – Ibero Portugal
- António Miguel Ferreira (Linkedin), CEO at Claranet Portugal
- Jorge Figueiredo (Linkedin), Partner at PWC Portugal
- Christina Hippisley (Linkedin), GM at the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK
WHEN and WHERE?
Tuesday, 24/11/2020, 11:30 - 12:30
Zoom – Please register here.